To become a Registered Clinical Supervisor, only Registered Counsellors can submit application via online membership portal:-
- A one-time admin fee of $50 is applicable for the applying of Clinical Supervisor Membership.
- Minimum 3 years post SAC Registered Counsellor status
- Upload pdf copies of your counselling log sheet (Minimum 1500 post-graduation Practice Hours, of which at least 50 hours were for the provision of supervision) and Submission of log-sheets/summary sheets endorsed by Head of Organisation or equivalent
- Upload pdf copies of your clinical supervision log sheet (Minimum 100 hours of supervision received post-graduation) that is endorsed by Clinical Supervisor
- Upload pdf copies of your academic transcripts from universities (Minimum Masters Degree)
- Upload pdf copies of your training in clinical supervision certificates (Minimum 50 Hours)
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance (“PI”) cover from your company or insured under SAC’s AIG Group Insurer (New Requirement w.e.f. March 2015 – Please see Article 5.5 of the SAC Constitution). You can also apply for exemption.
*2-Yearly Renewal of Registered Clinical Supervisor Status
Currently, the Board does not require any submissions of renewal applications, and thus registrant will just need to ensure the following:-
- Have an active Registered Counsellor status
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance