To become a Registered Counsellor, only Clinical Member can submit application via online portal:-
- A one-time admin fee of $50 is applicable to new member applying for Clinical Member.
- Upload pdf copies of your counselling log sheet (600 face-to-face counselling and 60 hours of Clinical Supervision) endorsed by your supervisor(s) or Director
- Upload pdf copies of your academic transcripts from universities
- Current letter of employment on a company letterhead
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance (“PI”) cover from your company or insured under SAC’s AIG Group Insurer (New Requirement w.e.f. March 2015 – Please see Article 5.5 of the SAC Constitution). You can also apply for exemption.
*2-Yearly Renewal of Registered Counsellor Status
According to Article 5.3 of the SAC Constitution, for each two-year period registered as a SAC Registered Counsellors, the registrant shall renew by fulfilling the following requirements via online:-
- Complete 50 hours of Continuing Professional Education (Upload Proof of CPE training)
- Complete 400 hours of face-to-face counselling
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance