To become an SAC Registered Clinical Supervisor (RCS), only SAC Registered Counsellors (RC) can submit an application via email.
- A one-time admin fee of $50.00 is applicable for the application of Registered Clinical Supervisor.
- Minimum three (3) years post SAC Registered Counsellor status
Documents to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form
- SAC Registered Clinical Supervisor (RCS) Summary Sheet
- PDF copies of your counselling log sheet
- Minimum 1500 post-graduation Practice Hours, of which at least 50 hours were for the provision of supervision and;
- Log-sheets must be endorse2020.11 Nov – Application Form (Registered Clinical Supervisor)d by your Head of Organisation or equivalent on each individual page
- PDF copies of your clinical supervision log sheet
- Minimum one hundred (100) hours of supervision received post-graduation
- Log sheets must be endorsed by an SAC Registered Clinical Supervisor
- If you have multiple supervisors, please use separate log sheets for each supervisor
- PDF copies of your academic transcript(s) and certificate(s) from universities
- Minimum Masters’ Degree
- PDF copies of your training in Clinical Supervision certificates
- Minimum fifty (50) Hours
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance (“PI”) cover from your company or insured under SAC’s AIG Group Insurer (New Requirement w.e.f. March 2015 – Please see Article 5.5 of the SAC Constitution). You can also apply for exemption by completing an exemption form.
Click here to download a PDF copy of criteria for application as an SAC Registered Clinical Supervisor.
*2-Yearly Renewal of Registered Clinical Supervisor Status
Currently, the Board does not require any submissions of renewal applications, and thus registrant will just need to ensure the following:-
- Have an active Registered Counsellor status
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Members who applied before the SAC portal was introduced may wish to write to SAC Secretariat to retrieve submitted files, where available
- Post-graduation certificates of qualification that were accepted for admission as a SAC Registered Counsellor
- Log-sheets refer to those submitted during the admission as a Clinical Member / Registered Counsellor
- Members may wish to write to SAC Secretariat to retrieve submitted logs, where available
- A SAC Registered Clinical Supervisor / Registered Counsellor or equivalent