- Please note that our 36th Annual General Meeting will be held on 23 March 2018 (Friday), 7pm at Fort Canning Lodge. This is our Election year and we welcome SAC Eligible Members who wish to hold office, please send in your Nomination Form and mail to our Secretariat Office, Attention Ms Eileen Lee, not later than 23 March 2018, 6pm.
- No member shall be entitled to be nominated or to vote at the meeting who is in arrears with subscription or any other sums payable to the Singapore Association for Counselling.
- There shall be no collection of membership dues on the date of the AGM.
- For voting members, the cut-off date for the payment of dues is by 16 March 2018. All dues must be settled before the date before members are given the right to vote.
- Any member who wishes to table any resolution/s must deposit it with the Registered Office of the Association, at least 7 days by 14 March 2018.
- All New Membership Applications submitted online after 1 February 2018, will be notified after May 2018.
Other External Events
- 7-8 April 2018 – “Interpersonal Psychotherapy Level A” organised by Raffles Hospital
- 11-14 April 2018 – BIRTH (Somatic Approach) by Yiri Dollekamp (CMA, SEP, BCST)